Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Little Late! ...

Hello Guys, Sorry I haven't posted for ages! but here I am back with a card, now I think I have probably missed it as I am so late in putting this on tonight but I would like my card to be entered for the passion for promarkers challenge this week which is a sketch and any colours of your choice. I really enjoyed making this card and I hope you'll enjoy looking at it :D! so here it is..


The sentiment reads: 'Hope You Have A Toad-ally Cool Birthday!' as it is a toad on the front of the card, get it? haha.. oh well: I found it funny& rather witty for me:)!


My Recipe:

(Well this is going to be fun& games as i was using old stuff after I had a craft clearout!)
Image: recieved from an imgae swap, I think!
Colouring: Promarkers-I will update this with the colours soon, as I'm at grannys and my mum has ran off wtih all her promarkers.
Papers:
From a pack 'Cardmaker's Creativity Pack, The Ultimate Collection'

Flowers:
Were punched from leftover bits of my paper with a brad stuck through them.

Sentiment:
Printed off the dreaded old computer!! (well its not old, but thats what my granny calls it, just 'cos she cant use it- heehee!)


Thank you so much for looking, I hope you like it!!

Big Hugs,

5 comments:

Wiccababe said...

Hi Kimmie,
no you're not too late at all - the deadline is 9am gmt,
such a cute card, thanks for joining us on PfP this week, good luck and look out for the new challenge at 9am
Debbi
xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kimmie, what a fun card. Love the image and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card Kimmie. Love the cute image and colours also. Thanks for trying my sketch and joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Suzanne said...

Another brilliant card. Your colouring is fantastic

Mum X

Kona Kid Krafter's said...

Super cute card! We Would like to invite you to come be a follower and join in for some fun at our new challege blog for Kids! We Also Have some blog candy! So come check us out!
http://konakidkrafters.blogspot.com/