Friday, August 28, 2009

An Award !!

Hey guys,
I've recieved an award, and I can't believe it!!
I'm so happy.. and I would love to thank Rachel, who has an amazing blog- for giving me this award.

Now for the hard bit.

There are a few rules to go with this award..
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Say 7 thing about yourself that people might find interesting
5. Nominate 7 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the 7 people you nominate
7. Leave comments on all your nominations blog's, to let them know you nominated them

All they rules seem simple really because apart from number 4 you would usually do them anyway.. making it all the easier, lol!

7 things about me:
(these aren't interesting really, but I tried my best!)
1. I have got braces on my teeth
2. I love listening to music, all the time!
3. I have 2 rabbits (thumper&flopsie), 1 dog (batista) and 5 fish of my own& 6 family fish.. making 11 altogether.
4. I am sitting my Standard Grade Exams a year earlier than most schools.
5. I absolutley adore making cakes& decorating them!
6. I hate wasp's, bee's & bird's.
7. I love french.

7 nominations:
1. My gran (Lynne)
2. My mum (Suzanne)
3. Helen
4. Tanja
5. Sanne
6. Jack
7. Anyone else who does not yet have this award :)!


Thanks again Rachel!

Big Hugs,
Kimmie xx



4 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad you like it! Rachel xx

Heather "Hev" said...

Popping by to say hi :)

Missing my time to blog hop - but hope to pop by and comment properly soon :)

Finally managed to make a card or two :)

Hope you are well

Heather

Suzanne said...

Congrats on your award, Kim. Thank you for passing it to me. I have picked it up and passed it on now.
Love
Mum x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Thank you Kimmie

my first award thank you very much

Jack