hiya guys x,
hope you are all doing okay.
well this is just a post for my new valentines card i have made, i have stayed at my grannys all this weekend so i could craft because i desperately needed something new to show you all :).
so here it is, i hope you like it & leave lots of nice comments (because that makes me feel so good to see people do actually look at my work). this is an awful picture because i used my grannys digital camera and she never uses it so the settings and colour stuff hasnt been adjusted and i dont know how to do that, its also quite blurry; but bear with me.
well here goes.....
and since i made it at my grannys i couldnt tell you what the make of everything is and stuff so i will just note briefly what i used :)
· plain bright red card from the paper mill shop.
· tilda with heart confetti stamp. (coloured with water colour pencils, inktense pencils and cosmic shimmers)
· some white paper with red love hearts on it, (i think its from doodlebug).
· white flowers from the paper mill shop, (then inked over some bits with red ink pad).
· anitas ribbon (plain red).
well thats the best i can do for a card recipe guys, sorry :)
but i hope you like my card all the same,